Hard worker and videogame enthusiast.
I’m a videogame designer and artist with a degree in a Bachelor of Fine Arts in digital Art and Animation and a Master in Game Design who has the dream to make a living in videogames.
I have worked in several videogame projects and short films during my college days, and I have been part of different professional game development projects.
I’m a hard-working person who gets totally involved with the project and is always trying to find new ways to improve it. I think that the developer’s work doesn’t end when leaving the office; a good developer thinks in the project from the moment he wakes up until going back to the bed. It’s passion for us, not only a way to obtain money.
My working philosophy is: 1% genius, 99% effort.
- MASTER IN GAME DESIGN. 2016-2017, U-tad.
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS IN DIGITAL ART AND ANIMATION. 2012-2016, Digipen institute of technology – Europe.
- ARCHITECTURE. 2009-2012, University of Navarre.
- GAME DESIGNER, LEVEL DEIGNER. 2020-Today, Keplerians SL.
GAME DESIGNER, GAME ARTIST. 2019-2020, as independent developer.
- LEVEL DESIGNER, UI DESIGNER, GAME DESIGENR, UI ARTIST. 2017-2019, Therion games.
- GAME DESIGNER, CONCEPT ARTIST. 2017, Game Jam On.
- 2D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST, 2D ANIMATOR, UI ARTIST, LEVEL DESIGNER. 2015-2016, Kaia studios.
- 3D MODELER. 2015, Digipen Institute of technology Europe.
- GUERRILLA GAMEFEST 2019: People's choice.
- GAMEPOLIS 2018: Best game award.
- SXSW 2018: 2nd place.
- PLAYSTATION TALENTS 2017: Prize of the press.
- FUN & SERIOUS 2017: Best university project.
- INDIE [MAD] 2017: People’s choice.
- GAMING FEST 2017: People’s choice.
- BLUE PLUM ANIMATION FESTIVAL 2018: Best of student award.
- GAME JAM ON 2017: Best game design.
- GAME JAM ON 2017: Audience award.
- PLAYSTATION TALENTS 2016: Best use of the PlayStation platform.
- AZ-PLAY: Best basque videogame 2016.